UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME; APRIL-OCTOBER/2018
Voucher System (Sky Ticket)
Thank you for purchasing a Sky Ticket voucher from one of our vendors! These vouchers have now been consumed by SunKiss Ballooning; making this vouchers a “Sky Ticket.” We have put the information contained on this page together to answer all the questions that you may have pertaining to your reservation. For more information on ballooning specifically or attire please visit our Ballooning FAQ’s page as well.
Now that you have purchased your Sky Ticket you may be wondering, what do I do now? Contact us via our website, email, text or by phone to make your reservation. All reservations need to be made at least 3 weeks prior to your Sky Ticket expiration date, so be sure to check for it. Utilizing our website site is the fastest and easiest way to make your reservation. Here are the few quick steps to doing so:
1. Select the Calendar page.
2. Select the date you are interested in from the calendar.
(Remember you want to schedule sooner than later to allow time for rescheduling if need be. Hot air balloons can fly year round and all the seasons offer spectacular views.)
3. Select a Sunrise or a Sunset Flight based on your preference.
(Weekend Sunset Flights sell out the fastest so schedule well in advance. If you do not see the Sunrise or Sunset option they are SOLD OUT for the particular date you have chosen.)
4. Next, select the Per Person option.
5. On the Packages Page you will need to Select “Sky Ticket” as your package. In the box next to it you will need to put the # of people you are making a reservation for, not the # of Sky Ticket you are using. For instance 1 Sky Ticket is for 2 people; please enter 2 in the box. Then select CONTINUE.
(If the Sky Ticket option is not displaying then it is sold out for that particular flight time, you will have to choose another day. If the page doesn’t appear to be loading properly it could be your browser. Try putting your cursor in the first white box next to a package and use the TAB button to navigate through the page.)
6. The next screen will allow you to pre-order merchandise if you would like. Chose the items you wish to purchase. We will not charge your card for your merchandise until you have received it. If you wish to pay for the items in cash the day of your flight you are more than welcome to. Then select CONTINUE.
7. The next screen is the Passenger Information screen. Please fill in the personal information needed for each passenger.(Please make sure this information is accurate to ensure a safe, fun, and comfortable ride for everyone. There is no door on the balloon basket; you will be required to climb in and out of the basket unassisted. Our crew is not able to help nor will a step stool be provided.)
8. You will then be prompted to enter in your billing information. Although you have already paid for the Sky Ticket voucher our reservation software will ask for a credit card. (We do this to eliminate any “no call, no shows.” Nothing will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. The only time your credit card will be charged is if you are a “no call, no show.” If this happens you will be charged $50 per person in your reservation and your Sky Ticket voucher will be voided.)
You will then receive a confirmation email for your reservation, PLEASE KEEP THIS EMAIL, YOU WILL NEED IT AGAIN. This confirmation email contains directions to our meeting spot the day of your flight as well as out automated weather phone number. The automated weather phone, 518-480-7129, is a number that you are responsible for calling prior to your flight. If you are a sunrise flight you will need to call this number after 8PM the night before your flight and again in the morning before you leave your house to make sure that weather didn’t change overnight. If you are a sunset flight you will need to call the weather phone the day of your flight after 2PM. If you call at any other times the weather phone will still be set for someone else’s flight. Voicemails left on the weather phone are not retrieved or returned. If you have a question or a concern not addressed on our website please call our reservation specialist at 518-796-0373.
A Sky Ticket voucher is a 40-60 minute flight for two people with a champagne toast and a post flight picnic. Your flight time may be shortened at the pilots discretion based on safe landing spots. Your flight will not be an exclusive flight so please expect to share your ride with other passengers. There is no door on the gondola that you will ride in. You must be able to get in and out unassisted. Our team will not be able to assist you and no step ladder will be provided. Please wear proper attire, dress as if you are going for a light hike in the weather outside your door. The temperature aloft doesn’t change. For your safety and comfort flip flops, open toed shoes, dresses and skirts are not recommended. Some people prefer wearing a hat and baseball cap as the radiant heat from the burner can be a bit warm.
**You will be asked to sign a release prior to your ride. Please feel free to review the release prior to your reservation**
Please be sure to bring your camera fully charged, smiling faces, and enjoy the ride!