Thank you for purchasing a Sky Ticket voucher from one of our vendors! These vouchers have now been consumed by SunKiss Ballooning; making this vouchers a “Sky Ticket.” We have put the information contained on this page together to answer all the questions that you may have pertaining to your reservation. For more information on ballooning specifically or attire please visit our Ballooning FAQ’s page as well.
Now that you have purchased your Sky Ticket you may be wondering, what do I do now? Contact us via our website, email, text or by phone to make your reservation. All reservations need to be made at least 3 weeks prior to your Sky Ticket expiration date, so be sure to check for it. Utilizing our website site is the fastest and easiest way to make your reservation. Here are the few quick steps to doing so:
1. Select the Calendar page.
2. Select the date you are interested in from the calendar.
(Remember you want to schedule sooner than later to allow time for rescheduling if need be. Hot air balloons can fly year round and all the seasons offer spectacular views.)
3. Select a Sunrise or a Sunset Flight based on your preference.
(Weekend Sunset Flights sell out the fastest so schedule well in advance. If you do not see the Sunrise or Sunset option they are SOLD OUT for the particular date you have chosen.)
4. Next, select the Per Person option.
5. On the Packages Page you will need to Select “Sky Ticket” as your package. In the box next to it you will need to put the # of people you are making a reservation for, not the # of Sky Ticket you are using. For instance 1 Sky Ticket is for 2 people; please enter 2 in the box. Then select CONTINUE.
(If the Sky Ticket option is not displaying then it is sold out for that particular flight time, you will have to choose another day. If the page doesn’t appear to be loading properly it could be your browser. Try putting your cursor in the first white box next to a package and use the TAB button to navigate through the page.)
6. The next screen will allow you to pre-order merchandise if you would like. Chose the items you wish to purchase. We will not charge your card for your merchandise until you have received it. If you wish to pay for the items in cash the day of your flight you are more than welcome to. Then select CONTINUE.
7. The next screen is the Passenger Information screen. Please fill in the personal information needed for each passenger.(Please make sure this information is accurate to ensure a safe, fun, and comfortable ride for everyone. There is no door on the balloon basket; you will be required to climb in and out of the basket unassisted. Our crew is not able to help nor will a step stool be provided.)
8. You will then be prompted to enter in your billing information. Although you have already paid for the Sky Ticket voucher our reservation software will ask for a credit card. (We do this to eliminate any “no call, no shows.” Nothing will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation. The only time your credit card will be charged is if you are a “no call, no show.” If this happens you will be charged $50 per person in your reservation and your Sky Ticket voucher will be voided.)